HOW TO BE TALENT
Thank you for your interest in working with All Around Talent. We are a talent broker, not an classic talent agency. We book talent of all kinds but specialize in the hair and beauty industry. All Talent must fill out a job agreement for each job they work with us.
WHY WORK WITH ALL AROUND TALENT?
- Experience Counts! We have been in business for 15 years.
- All of our business with our clients has been through referrals.
- We don't do marketing, we don't need to.
- You have a job agreement prior to every job for your security and our own.
- NO FEES! We do not charge any weird fees or sell anything.
- Our rate is direct and straight forward.
- We are run by former and current models that know the industry.
- We are prompt in our replies. We work WITH you, not against you.
- Independent models often get taken advantage of and paid less.
- We have a mutual interest. If you don't make money, nor do we.
- We work for your money. IE. If a client is late on payment, we will be fighting on your behalf. You have piece of mind that we are taking care of things for you. We work for you.
- We only work with larger corporations that have real budgets. We don't work with individuals.
- We have paid out millions of dollars to talent and have documentation to show it.
- Questions are answered promptly.
WHAT KIND OF COMPANY IS THIS? We are an online talent booking/casting company, not an classic talent agency.
DO YOU SIGN TALENT? We do not "sign" talent like a main stream normal agency does. We work on a job to job basis.
HOW DOES IT WORK? Basically, our talent brokers review your submission directly or through one of our casting services. If you fit the requirements for a particular job we provide you with further directions.
ARE THERE FEES TO APPLY? There are no fees and we do not sell anything. Our job is to provide our corporate clients with the talent they need. Most of our jobs are within the hair and beauty industry. All rates for each job are clearly stated. They are not negotiable. Specific terms are always provided first. Talent do not need to apply for every job they see.
HOW DO YOU MAKE MONEY? We only make money if you make money; therefore we have a shared mutual interest to get you the job.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN IN BUSINESS? We have been in business for 15 years.
WHERE DO YOU BOOK TALENT? We book talent throughout the entire country.
WILL THIS BE A FULL TIME JOB? NO, these jobs are very scattered and few and far between. Think of this as a side gig you occasionally might book.
DO YOU ACCEPT GENERAL SUBMISSIONS? Yes, we accept them (See below). When we have a job in your region you will receive an email from us with all the details.
DO I HAVE TO CREATE A PROFILE OR LOGIN? No there are no profiles or logins.
HOW DO CASTINGS WORK? There are two types of castings.
LIVE CASTINGS - require a registration agreement and audition. When there is an audition you must register to get the exact time and location (ALWAYS FREE).
DIGITAL CASTINGS - requires a specific submission and completed job agreement link if you are selected?
If you book the job you make money, if you don't, you don't make money. It never costs to audition and we never try to sell you anything. Its just a normal audition. Its that simple! We often use a variety of casting services to find talent. We do not have the final say as to whether any talent books or not.
HOW OLD DO I HAVE TO BE? All models must be legally 18 and legal to work in the job location. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS!
AM I HIRED AS AN EMPLOYEE? No, all talent are hired as contractors on form W9, not employees. If you earn over $600.00 in a fiscal year, you will receive tax form 1099 from us on or before January 31st. You are responsible for your own taxes. Please refer to all of our terms & conditions for a full review of our policies.
WHAT OTHER REQUIREMENTS ARE THERE? The requirements vary dramatically for each job. We do not set the requirements, our clients do.
ARE EXPENSES PAID? In general, no expenses are paid. All our castings are intended for those willing to work as local hires. Occasionally clients will pay for expenses. If that is the case it will be clearly stated and that information will be provided before you apply for the job.
CAN I GET MORE SPECIFIC DETAILS PLEASE.
ALL NEW MODELS ARE ENCOURAGE TO READ THE BASICS.
Please also refer to all of our terms & conditions for a full review of our policies.
DIRECTIONS TO APPLY
1. Send an email to CASTING@ALLAROUNDTALENT.COM
2. Title the email with your nearest major city and the words "NEW TALENT" (IE. Los Angeles NEW TALENT)
3. Attach 3 photos; a headshot, a bodyshot or a full length shot, and another shot of your choosing. Do not submit photos with you and other people, wearing sunglasses or a hat, or in black and white. DO NOT send SNAPCHAT filtered photos; we will automatically delete those submissions. We need to see you, not a false representation of yourself. Please do not send links, they will not be followed due to bad links that are harmful to our computers. Please attach photos.
4. List ALL your physical sizes in the body of the email.
5. Leave your contact number and name.
6. We will contact you when we have something available in your geographical area if we think you can book it. (If more info is needed we will request that info at the appropriate time).
NOTE - Directions will be provided for each casting. Most require a registration and audition.